Followers

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

CHALLENGE #6 - ONE FOR THE BOYS

Firstly a big thank you to all those who took part in our Let's Party Challenge.  Your creations were absolutely stunning!

Before we move on to our next challenge, the lucky person to receive our little gift of Maya Road Envelopes, Bakers Twine and Button Jute Twine is No.5, Terrie.  Please email Mandy your details and we'll get them in the post to you.  Congratulations!

Ok, onto our next challenge which is One for the Boys.  We would love to see your male orientated creations, once again these can be for any occasion, including new baby boy, male birthday etc.

Hopefully, our samples will help to inspire you...

Mandy


I made patchwork using papers from Making Memories Just Chillin (boys) papers and cut it out using one of the Spellbinder Label 1 dies.  To give my card a more grunge look I inked the edges using Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink and stamped an ink splodge with Stampin Ups Close to Cocoa.

Papertrey Ink: Kraft Cardstock, Birthday Bash Sentiments Stamp Set. Making Memories: Just Chillin Stamp Set, Just Chillin (boy) Papers.  Stampin Up: Star Punch, Close to Cocoa Ink Pad.  The Ribbon Girl: Natural Jute Button Twine

Eileen

Here are a couple of birthday cards.  One for the man who loves fishing which I've put on a real fishing fly to decorate.  I've used my cuttlebug bubbles embossing folder.




The other I made for a boys birthday.  I used the cuttlebug happy birthday embossing folder and to decorate this I used buttons and cotton. 


For this challenge we are offering you the chance to receive a selection from Cosmo Cricket's fabulous Joy Ride collection.  Eight 6"x6" papers and some Travel adhesive chipboard shapes. 



We look forward to seeing your One for the Boys creations.  Please leave a link to your project using Mr Linky or send us an email with a picture attached. This challenge will close midnight Tuesday 23rd November New Zealand time.

Don't forget to keep popping back as we hope to have more projects to share with you before the end of the challenge. 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

9 comments:

  1. WoW `Thankyou` soo much ladies I am delighted for sure:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops sorry,
    Your cards are `faulous` TFI :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one ladies, one for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Challenge Ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My one for the boys card is freshly made - just waiting for right light to take the photo then I'll post it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool will look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The light didn't improve nor did my aim with the camera, but I've entered my card anyhway - hope you like it! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always good to see a new challenge ... Love the sample card ... wishing you success ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just came across your new challenge will def have ago and have added to my blog !
    Lovely dt cards.
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete